Wednesday, October 5, 2011

L from Death Note is finally done!!!

It's taken me awhile to get this adorable little guy done, but here he is!  L or Ryuuzaki, my favorite character!  And he's soooo cute too!  He's only about 7".  His eyes are made of felt as is his mouth.  I'm not 100% happy with the way the eyes turned out, but they don't look too bad.  Now I just need to get him so mini sweets so he can indulge is sweet tooth.  I think my fav part is his toes!!  I love making little ami toes!  They're so cute!!!

Aren't they cute!!!
Here's a little close-up of his face too.





I think I need to make him a little friend too, and since his only friend seemed to be Light, I guess I'm going to make Light Yagami.  I don't really care for him to much, but L has requested a friend to keep him company when I'm not around to do so.  I've already started on Light, and it shouldn't take me to long to finish him.  I think his hair will take me the longest since I'm going to be embroidering the 'ol Justin Beiber 'do on him.  I've got his torso done and I'm working on the arms, then all I'll have to do is add the legs and hair.
Since I've been sick the last couple of days I decided to put off working on the monkey for the contest winner, but as soon as my cold is better (which means as soon as my nose stops dripping), I'll be back to working on it.

And just because he's so cute, here's another picture of L!

I think I'll write up a basic pattern for this little guy as well to share with everyone.  It's really easy and really quick.  I've made 2 other dolls using this pattern!

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute!!
    I'm more into Light from death note though ;) :D
    Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete