Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Organizing my first swap!

So I'm organizing my first swap on the crafting form I joined.  http://www.craftster.org/  It's a great website full of any craft you could think of.  There's a different board for every craft.  I frequent the crochet board the most, but sometimes will post in the toys or jewelry boards as well.  But I'm super excited about organizing!  Once I get a few small ones under my belt, I can host larger ones, hopefully.  My first swap is Avatar: The Last Airbender.  Based on the Nickelodean cartoon and the movie, but mainly the cartoon.  Thankfully, it's a very small swap, so far only 7 people have signed up for it.  I'm hoping for 8 to make it even, but if not, I have everyone all partnered up and ready to go.  The sign-ups close Sept 9th, tomorrow.  I think the coolest thing is getting to pick my partner!  I gave us a month of crafting time and made it small, only 4 points, with at least 1 meduim project.  I hope it goes well and there are no flakers!  I will be sad if there are flakers :(
But if you want to check it out, here's the link to the swap page http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=357748.0

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. saw that swap but I wanted to join the Super Awesome Sailormoon swap already + school was going to start so that would be enough. But I'm definitely going to check the gallery!

    ReplyDelete