Monday, September 27, 2010

Avatar & Craft my pet swap

I've got a total of 3 swaps going right now, I had to take a break from the craft my pet swap and work a little on my avatar swap.  I've made one thing already, and I pray that my partners for wither don't read my blogs at the moment! lol.  I've made one small item for the avatar swap, now I'm working on a larg item.  My partner's favorite character is Prince Zuko, and she really wanted a Zuko plushie, so I'm making her one.  I've got the head done, just need to add the other eye.  I'm pretty happy with the way the scar turned out to.  I'll have to post pictures of it along with a picture of the cartoon version.  I'm also doing another Harry Potter swap.  I'm still trying to think of what to make for my partner.  I have to make at least one wearable, and one edible item and a samll game/toy type thing.  Thankfully it has the longest crafting time.
Having a hard time with everything though because of school work.  the only reason I even got any crafting time in today was becasue I had to take a break from my reading.  I kept falling asleep. :(  But I guess that's ok because I really needed to get started on some of my crafted items.  Time to get back to the board, and if any of my partners have read this, please pretend that you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment