Monday, February 21, 2011

A few of my latest!

Here's a few of the things I've been working on lately.  I've decided that I'm going to sign up for a craft show that's going to be in July, so I need to get cracking on what I'm going to make and sell.  I'm super excited for this and can't wait to send in my application!

Here are the travel trunks I made for my Little Visitors Fred & George.  They travel around the world to places I can't go to, sadly I didn't get to send them off with these because they weren't 100% ready.  But they are now, and Fred & George will have new trunks when they get back home!


F for Fred and G for George of couse!


The lining on the inside of the trunks


The key on George's trunk.  I made the little tassel


The key on Fred's trunk

Here are Fred & Goerge.  They are now also done as I have added limbs to them.  Last summer they wend to England but didn't have any arms or legs.  This time they are in Kansas, and we are hosting Dee, a cute little dust bunny!

George is the one with the green eyes and Fred is the one with the grey/silver eyes

Fred & George's messenger bags
Here are Fred & George with the messenger bags.  They are all hand stitched.


This is Fred's pirate blankey and pillow.  I corcheted the border around the blanket, pertty quick and easy to do.  I'm still trying to decide what I want to make for George.

ARRRRRRRRR!!


The back side of Fred's pillow.  The flanel matches his bag!

 
I also made a pirtate heat pack.  The inside is filled with rice.  I like the way it turned out!


I've made some hairbows for to sell also.  I made some Valentines' day ones, and I'm gonig to be making some easter and St. Patrick's day bows as well.  I also made some Rock star hair bows.  These are so fun and quick to make up.  I can't wait to make more with all the ribbon I have!



Last one for now, I made my daughter a rock star skirt.  I had found this adorable guitar fabric at Joann's and had to buy it and make something for her.  I pretty much made the dress up as I went.  I think it turned out REALLY cute and I can't wait to see what she looks like in it.  I'm sure she'll like it and I just hope that it's not to0 big, or my biggest fear, too small!!!  I also made a little pink pin to go with it becasue it needed something esle to go with it.


I almost forgot!  I made a little Kyo plushie!!  It's from the Babylondonstar pattern on deviantart. Which you can find here http://babylondonstar.deviantart.com/gallery/5061515#/d1m1wt4 .  I just need to add the eyes which I am currently working on figuring out.  I have some quick fuse paper that I will use, but it's not cheap and I don't want to use a whole sheet to print out 1 set of eyes.   Here is my Kyo in  his cat jammies!!



My stitching isn't the best, but I'll get better with practice!  I plan on making another one of these, but next time I think I'm goin to make the hat with the ears removable.  He's also made out of fleece which makes him super soft and cuddley!!

Thanks for looking, I'll try to update sooner so I don't have such picture heavy posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment