Saturday, May 7, 2011

Decoden

So it's been awhile since I've blogged about anything, been a lot going on, but I'm here now to say that I have discovered a new craft!  Decoden!!  OMG!!  It's so awesome!  I love it, it's quick and easy and there's so much you can do with it!  I've only made a handful of items but sadly haven't taken any pictures.  The weather hasn't been cooperating so I can take pictures outside.  I plan on making A TON of stuff!  And I will be posting it all on my etsy accoutne.  Or at least most of it.  I'm sure some if it will be used as gifts.  Unfortunately I'm limited on supplies, but I'm looking for sites that have cheap beads and charms and stuff.  I want to make all kinds of decoden!  The few I've made haven't been overwhelming like the ones I've seen online.  I will be making some like that though.  I plan on getting some molds to use so I can make things out of clay to use in the decoden.  I need to hurry up and make some more so I can get more supplies.  And I want to hurry up and post pictures.  I'm so happy with the way they've all turned out too!  YAY!!! Decoden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment