Saturday, May 28, 2011

Almost a whole year now!

Well, it's almost been a whole year since I've started this blog, and to celebrate you can't just say Happy Anniversay blog!  No, that's what you do with your regular blog!  For the crafty blog you have to do something crafty!!!  So, to celebrate, I will be having a contest!  I'm going to crochet an amigurumi doll, not sure what kind yet, and raffle it off!  You will get 1 entry for following my blog, 1 entry for "liking" my Facebook page, 1 entry if you comment on the blog and 1 entry if you comment on my Facebook page (Please note that it does not matter how many times you post a comment on my blog or on my FB page you will still only get a total of 1 entry.  So if you comment 10 times that equals 1 entry, if you comment 1 time that equals 1 entry.)  So you will only be able to have a maximum of 4 entries.
When the contest is over, I will put all the names in a big container and draw 1 lucky person to win the doll! I may do a few other drawings for some smaller items that I'll make, but I haven't exactly decided yet.  Will post the official start of the contest in August for the 1 year anniversary!!!  YAY!!!!
Thanks for following!

1 comment: